Religion (English menu)
Some articles are available in English. Here is the list.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE INTER-RELIGIOUS DIALOGUE A productive way to approach the différences between religions.
- CHRISTIAN COMPASSION AND BUDDHIST COMPASSION Meaning of "compassion" is not similar in Buddhism and in Christianity.
- LIBERTY, SCIENCE AND CHRISTIANITY For a Christian, liberty is TOTALLY compatible with the most rigorous science.
- KINDNESS True kindness is NOT a production of our willing.
- RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE & ECSTASY + comment about THE "MEMORIAL" OF PASCAL Christian religious experience is not an "ecstasy" nor an "oceanic feeling "nor an "experience of the sublime" nor a "psychotic crisis".
- Symbolic Order, religions & spirituality (The distinctions between symbols, consciences and languages allow us to build between religions a style of bridges which respect without contradiction the pretention of any religion to be universal.)
Is bi-religiosity possible? (About the possibility to become Christan AND Buddhist and the impossibility to become Christian and Muslim or Catholic and Protestant... (This article was published also on DIMMID.org)
Is bi-religiosity possible? (Longer version of same article... more comlex as well...)